SpamtheSpamsterSpamtheSpamster

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Superpowers are bad!!!!!! Superpowers are bad!!!!!!

Good humour

Mate, a good show, and the animations actually worked really well with the style of the movie.

...however, maybe fading the music (even though it is decent) would not be a bad idea (-:

- SHOCK - - SHOCK -

A touch of the Matrix

Nice simple yet packed full of action - and the ending lends some creds to Neo...

Pachira responds:

Thanks! I think it looks kind of like the Matrix too.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

Great graphics!

Dude, this is really good, the graphics hold tight, and the lip sync is spot on. More of that shit please!

move click live move click live

Simple and exciting

This is a really great concept, and although very simple, the game gets a very psychological horror/thriller feel to it, as it's only when you click you see the nasties. I'm getting carried away here, but I would love to see this piece developed into a larger game.

Tetris. Tetris.

Remake?

I wouldn't call this a remake - Tetris is a great game, but it's not original in it's standard layout (alright, a bit of counting colours, but come on...where's the true remake in that?).

RobertClock responds:

i made tetris, there for it is a remake.

RandoMind RandoMind

Not bad

I like the graphics and the simple game play has a good flow to it. However, by adding some playful colours, some power-ups and some different challenges beside speed, this could get a better rating and originality score.

A Rude Awakening A Rude Awakening

Melody promising

It seems promising, but you need to drop a proper heavy beat underneath, something to keep it going. The cymbal you got right now is not really that great, as it's intermittent - get the beat, and you could easily get an 8+ score!

Nice work anyway.

JakeMason responds:

Thanks for this I will get this updated ASAP.